Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Add-On Lenses

Old Jun 18, 2006, 1:23 AM   #1

I recently purchased a Konica Minolta Z6. I love the 12x zoom, but sometimes I still want alittle more. I've never bought an add on before and I'm not sure about a lot of things. I was kinda told before not to use the digital zoom, because it would just screw up the picture. So I thought it might be better to get a bigger zoom instead of using the digital zoom. I don't even know what will fit on the camera. Will I need an adapter since the zoom is internal? What is a good lower priced lens?

I want to be able to take pics from far away and be able to crop them and stillhave them sharp. What do I need to do???

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :-)
sportsfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 7, 2006, 7:16 PM   #2

I have a z6 too. If you buy a conversion lens adapter (like but not restricted to Sakar [Digital Concepts] JA- Z3-52 ) then you will be able to use all accessories for 52 mm lenses like filters, wide angle lenses and telephoto lenses on your camera. A good place to look for is

Although this store is more readily accessible through the Amazon and Ebay!

You might want to buy it from Amazone following this link:

Good luck

p.s. About the digital zoom you're right, it just adds the grains to the shots (I was wondering what's is the point of having digital zoom anyways?!!).
cyberman is offline   Reply With Quote