Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Animal & Pet Photos

Old Dec 19, 2006, 10:05 AM   #1

This is Jake my cat, also known as Jake the Snake in my wee household as he is a sneeky bugger (not a snake obviously). I managed to drag him from under the Christmas tree (not without being bitten) and I took this picture

Indiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 19, 2006, 8:31 PM   #2

He's smiling! Nice kitty
tigerwings1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2006, 4:26 PM   #3

Nope, not smiling. He was dragged from a place he wanted to be...he is plotting his revenge and setting up a list and sequence of things to flatten when there are no witnesses ;-)

Nice looking one, though!

Still no snow in Germany, and probably none until beginning of next year. Suits me well, as I´m planning to visit the cats (and my parents who are allowed to live with them ) on 25th. Easier to drive without snow. The cats are getting old and stay indoors anyway. But I do rember the fun when a cat sees snow for the first time, we had a litter of 4 and then three again(one of the four did escape being spayed on time, so...)...
the big, surprised eyes when they see that wonderous stuff, cold and wet, yet solid...one can hop in it, hide in it..dig a hole for the most mundae purpose in it....
chase snowballs...oh boy, I need to do longer projects and not be on lpanes, trains and automobiles more than I am home...then I could have a cat (better yet, two). But for now: thanks for sharing the pic, reminds me that there are things one can aim to have, sometimes...

Have a nice christmas,

RealMash is offline   Reply With Quote