Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Animal & Pet Photos

Old Sep 30, 2008, 9:45 PM   #1

I was at my friend Jean's the other day, letting Seamus "run like the wind" in her large field. I had taken him for a long walk earlier that day, so he didn't run too much. Mainly ambled around. He's such a lazy bum. He was sleeping at home all day today, soon after I got home I put him in the car for a walk at Woodland Park. We walked about 4 miles, stopped and visited with a friend while she was canning peachers. Her dog eats the same food as Seamus, so I fed him there. We got home about 7:15, I had him wait at the landing while I went upstairs. I called him up, he ran right in front of my bedroom door and waited until I opened it so he could go in his crate. I didn't think he'd eaten enough at my friends house, so I got him out of his crate and fed him another cup of food. He wasn't at all interested in kibble just plain, so I put some organic low fat chicken broth on it, that made it nummy for him.:-) He ate it all, then went back to my door to wait so he could go into his crate. That's where he is now. Joe
Attached Images
Joe-1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links