Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Animal & Pet Photos

Old Apr 8, 2010, 6:46 PM   #1
Default Attitude?

'Found this little guy frolicking about, earlier today, and hoped to get a decent shot of him. He wouldn't stay still, for any mentionable period of time, and I just fired off a few shots in hopes of getting at least one keeper.

I do realize that there are some technical imperfections with the shot: One, of which, is the background which happened to be very non-interesting. I tried to deal with this by slightly blurring the background with a Gaussian Blur treatment. Another (and this one bothers me the most) is the squirrel's tail. To me, it is so defocused to the point where it appears not to belong to its body. I am very much a novice - especially at shooting animals, but am finding that I am liking it a lot. Like fine wine, I'll get better with time (*and with much more shooting ).

Regardless of that, I do find myself rather liking the shot of this little guy, and wanted to share it with all of you. The uploaded pic (Gif) is much softer than the actual photo, but that file would not upload.
Attached Images

Last edited by NLA; Apr 8, 2010 at 6:49 PM. Reason: Added comment.
NLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links