Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Animal & Pet Photos

Old Oct 1, 2005, 10:29 AM   #11

What a cute little IG. Love that pic with the earsup - picking upradar signals.

We also have an Iggy named Bruno. He's 5 years old.

Thought you might enjoy this pic of him waking up from a nap looking a lot like Mother Teresa:
Attached Images
Kennybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2005, 8:00 PM   #12

Awww...! I haven't checked in for a few days...Bruno's a cutie! :love:

Soyes,Pogo IS a speed demon-in fact that is the EXACT REASON I went out andgot a higher quality digital SLR...so hopefully I have at least a chance of catching him in action once I learn how to use it!! :lol:I alsodo get lots of comments thatPogo looks like a mini-deer... :-) Our full-size grey whopassed awaylast year was also fawn colored, obviously bigger and taller and even more deer-like...his name was in fact Prancer... :-) I'll have to start another thread with pics of him. I have a soft spot for all 3 sizes of the greyhound type... the "small, medium, and large", iggies, whippets & greys... :love:

Speaking of which, I am SO Excited...this weekend, for the second year in a row,I am going to Dewey Beach, DE with Pogo for the "Greyhounds Reach the Beach" event that goes on there every year. Can't WAIT to post pics of that...walks on the beach at dawn with Pogo...dolphins swimming just offshore in the ocean, and greyhounds as far as the eye can see... :love: It's just a surreal experience...so beautiful!!! The town will literally be over-run with greyhounds (and quite a few IGs & Whippets!) for the weekend-they expectas many as3,500 dogs this year!!! :shock:

Here's a link to a little article that tells abit about the event,

Murmurmel is offline   Reply With Quote