Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Animal & Pet Photos

Old Nov 24, 2005, 9:38 PM   #1

For all the newcomers to these forums, I would like to extend an invitation to visit the "Weekly Challenge" forum (Second from the bottom of the "Post Your Photos" section. In this forum (which should be named bi-weekly challenge) every two weeks a new challenge or assignment is posted and users are invited to go out and shoot photos based on their interpretation of the challenge. They are then invited to post some of their pictures for comment and critique by other forum members. The is primarily a learning forum. It is similar to being given an assignment in a photography class except there is no grade. There is no pass or fail. You just post your pictures and discussion follows.

The moderators in the weekly challenge forum are calr (me), selvin, mommy_culleton (Rose), and photosbyvito (Vito).

We would really like to see you and get to know you. You don't have to be a professional photographer or have 1500+ postings in the forums to participate. Many people who participate have fewer than 20 postings to their credit. So "Come on Down" and join us. I think you'll like it.

Cal Rasmussen

(moderators--Please anchor this post for 30 days (set to "important"). Thanks.)
calr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links