Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Animal & Pet Photos

Old Oct 1, 2006, 5:31 PM   #21

Hi Walter!

I can imagine that this was a hard day, but you did the right thing. This might not be a consolation, but you can still visit him. So you know that he is well and life goes on for him. At my parents home, there are -all in all- now seven cats competing for human attention of my brother, my mother and my dad. They do not play enough with the cats, they will readily admit so. But the cats just appeared or their wild mother brought them to us a short time before she was run over. So there is a shortage of human attention, not because my parents are iresponsible, but because the cats insist to be there (and they do have a good live, just not enough attention, but the food and space are superb ;-). So if you can find the dog a good home and look for enough attention, than you did a very good thing.

Nonetheless-I can imagine that you feel like a part of your heart was torn out. I know that you know that it will pass, but for this time, take a pat on the back from me, and the knowledge, that a lot of us know hoy you are feeling.

RealMash is offline   Reply With Quote