Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Architectural Photos

Old Jun 9, 2007, 3:59 AM   #11

Good shots and compositon,always something interesting to see if you look up

.............................musket
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2007, 10:41 AM   #12

Thank you, guys, for the nice comments! I do love to share my point of view!
DigitalGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2007, 11:10 AM   #13

Great stuff DigitalGal

I thought I would give you a better sky and see how you like it. You'll notice I gave the sky noise to match the rest of the pic. Unlike some folks I don't think noise is always a bad thing. I think in some cases it inhances the image. Makes it look more "real" This comes from many years working with film, where grain was a part of photoraphic life.
Attached Images

tjsnaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2007, 12:43 PM   #14

thsnaps -
Sure you did it great.. this is what I was too lazy to do (actually my old PC hates PS.. I use it only for an extreme necesity).. I have mentioned already about a faulty (hehe) sky in Milano wintertime..

You are welcome to make any comments and any modifications to my photos.. I do enjoy seeing the result.. I love the creativeness.

Irena

PS. I have been playing with high ISO settings in my camera lately.. I love the noise *grain.. I love the noise in this photo.. this session has much more pics and also much more noisy [line][line]
DigitalGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2007, 9:45 PM   #15

DigitalGal wrote:
Quote:
thsnaps -
Sure you did it great.. this is what I was too lazy to do (actually my old PC hates PS.. I use it only for an extreme necesity).. I have mentioned already about a faulty (hehe) sky in Milano wintertime..

You are welcome to make any comments and any modifications to my photos.. I do enjoy seeing the result.. I love the creativeness.

Irena

PS. I have been playing with high ISO settings in my camera lately.. I love the noise *grain.. I love the noise in this photo.. this session has much more pics and also much more noisy [line][line]
Very very unconventional architectural shot from an odd angle. I like to try out pict from usual angle as well.
Cool portrait shot.
The only likely negative is the emphasis/prominence on the nose. Other than that it is perfect with or without noise
That is just me

Daniel
danielchtong is offline   Reply With Quote