Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Architectural Photos

Old Dec 5, 2007, 5:27 PM   #11

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Torgny wrote:
Quote:
The green-house really glowed in the dark from a long distance and the light was just sufficient as I came closer. You should have seen it, especially from distance
Would also like to see it if you've captured! Btw, I remember your mentioning a Swedish word for the individual's right to walk through the landscape freely...
Quote:
These words from you, bahadir, warmed and lightened up a bit up here in the North.
Then please also acceptthe followinghotoffer : )

Oh, thanks, a glass of çay. Strong and sweet. That´s most considerate. May I serve you a cup of "glögg", also a beverage that´s consumed warm

Torgny

Attached Images

Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2007, 6:13 PM   #12

Wow! That's been quite asurprise, Torgny:|

Haven't tried theglögg, but love any kind of wine; boiled or chilled, fresh or aged :lol:Anyway,it looks simply irresistable especially with such a presentation!! A corner of your home perhaps??

*As for the çay (tea),purists like myself (or addicts:G) here consume it without sugar ; )

bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2007, 6:35 PM   #13

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Wow! That's been quite asurprise, Torgny:|

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Haven't tried theglögg, but love any kind of wine; boiled or chilled, fresh or aged :lol:Anyway,it looks simply irresistable especially with such a presentation!! A corner of your home perhaps??

*As for the çay (tea),purists like myself (or addicts:G) here consume it without sugar ; )
I forgot to mention the eminent picture of the çay glass and the emanation from it. My simple picture was taken in the kitchen directly after consuming the çay

I can imagine the
çay glass with or without sugar. Traditionally glögg is served sweet, partly because of the raisins

The basic ingredients are preferably strong wine, some spices I don´t even know the name for, and raisins

Nothing would stop efforts to make it less sweet, for your taste. Personally I think it´s too sweet so I don´t drink much of it

You can find better pictures here

http://images.google.se/images?hl=sv...lder&gbv=2

Cheers

Torgny

Here is the greenhouse with its´ sidebuildings. From the distance I mentioned, where it looked as most magical it would be impossible to take handheld pictures. 5D perhaps

Attached Images

Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2007, 7:25 PM   #14

Torgny, thanks for your appreciation about the 'tea glass with narrow waist' as we call it!

Here, I'd also like tocorrect an awful mistake:!:Oh, I do love sweet things!! but it is only teawhich I don'tdrink with sugarso as not toconfuse its flavour.

I should say, I found the glögg set in your pictureso authentic and the patterns in your kitchen so appealing : )

Btw, thanks for the link!

http://images.google.se/imgres?imgur...nw=69&prev=

PS. Glad to let me see the greenhouse from the distance!You might perhaps introduce us the interior as well as its owner : )
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote