Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Architectural Photos

Old May 3, 2008, 9:27 AM   #21

What proportion of milk powder do you add to say 2 liters of milk? I would love to make some. I have tried but it is always too thin. I did not know about the milk powder.
Caryl
carylwithay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2008, 3:38 PM   #22

carylwithay wrote:
Quote:
What proportion of milk powder do you add to say 2 liters of milk? I would love to make some. I have tried but it is always too thin. I did not know about the milk powder.
Caryl
60gr of milkpowderfor2liters of milk and plus 1 tablespoonful (20gr per liter) of yogurt will do. I'drecommendyou to use an injector ( directed towards all directions of the casorole)for homogenous incubationThe temprature of the milk in thecasserole should not be disturbing your skin when injecting the yeast (the existing yogurt mixed with some milk)

Take thecasserole to the refrigerator after 3 hours of (well insulated)incubation and let itrest there happily for 24 hours : )

Hey,would be delighted to see the seriesof photographs displayingyour effort:idea:
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2008, 3:43 PM   #23

I shall make it and photograph it in June. We are headed for Alaska now and will be gone a while. Thank you so much for the recipe.
Caryl
carylwithay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2008, 12:16 PM   #24

Hello Bahadir,
I'm just getting around to looking at this section of the forum so I'm a bit late on my commits.
I wish Ben all the best luck! A brave man I must say.
I wish I had that motorcycle lift in my work shop:-) (photo #3) the little bike with training wheels sitting up there made me chuckle!
I'm not into racing, more touring and cruiser bikes but, love motorcycles of all kinds.
Again, good luck to Ben:bye:
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2008, 3:58 AM   #25

@ Carlyl: My pleasure! Looking forward to seeing the result as it is already June : )

.................................................. ..............................

Goldwinger wrote:
Quote:
Hello Bahadir,
I'm just getting around to looking at this section of the forum so I'm a bit late on my commits.
I wish Ben all the best luck! A brave man I must say.
I wish I had that motorcycle lift in my work shop:-) (photo #3) the little bike with training wheels sitting up there made me chuckle!
I'm not into racing, more touring and cruiser bikes but, love motorcycles of all kinds.
Again, good luck to Ben:bye:
Thank you John!I'm a bit late, as well, in responding for I noticed your reply this morning! I think you're alreadyacquainted with Ben a little:-)Surely his bravity is almost as notable as his humour! Something common in bikers I suppose ; )Btw, my son exploited that little motorbike greatly that day. Concerning the lift, although Ben often complaints about Chinese products 'widespread' in US and stick to 'made in USA', I see sometimes the pricecan be soirresistible!! Hope to see you there for a clink

Cheers!
Old Jun 5, 2008, 6:24 AM   #26

Like Goldwinger, Im just finding my way to your thread Bahadir. In this world there are two kinds of people.......those who cook and those who eat.......I fall into the latter category. The food looks great. Your brother's garage looks pretty well laid out and I wish him well. Keep us posted on his racing results. And its always nice to see more of your son's adventures in life. Got a shot of him on the motorcycle?
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2008, 5:16 PM   #27

Bynx wrote:
Quote:
Like Goldwinger, Im just finding my way to your thread Bahadir. In this world there are two kinds of people.......those who cook and those who eat.......I fall into the latter category. The food looks great. Your brother's garage looks pretty well laid out and I wish him well. Keep us posted on his racing results. And its always nice to see more of your son's adventures in life. Got a shot of him on the motorcycle?
Thank you for your kind remarks! I'll convey some to Benjamin, too, since he requires every bit of morale support, having moved his business here without even knowing bit of Turkish!! Ah, regarding cooking & eating we fall into the same category I'm afraid!! But I can make really good breakfast:-)

Below is my son (a.k.a digital rebel!!)again ridinguncle Ben's little motorbike!

Cheers

Old Jun 5, 2008, 7:08 PM   #28

Bahadir Im so glad to hear you make a really good breakfast because I in fact, eat a really good breakfast. hahahaha. If truth be told Im actually a pretty good cook since I do it for myself and my two kids. I wanted to get a combination cooker and dishwasher, but I am having trouble getting her through immigration.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2008, 6:29 PM   #29

Bynx wrote:
Quote:
Bahadir Im so glad to hear you make a really good breakfast because I in fact, eat a really good breakfast. hahahaha. If truth be told Im actually a pretty good cook since I do it for myself and my two kids. I wanted to get a combination cooker and dishwasher, but I am having trouble getting her through immigration.
Since I enjoy making it almost as much as having it, I would be glad to make one for you, too,with genuineolive oil if you drop by heresomeday :-)Hey, that's a live 'combination' on the way I suppose, captain