Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Architectural Photos

Old Nov 22, 2011, 3:48 PM   #11

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

Ordo,

I got a picture in mind when I saw "Home" - here is another cozy place to drag yourself on the floors, over the tresholds until you drop dead

//T
Attached Images

"Every man", he says thoughtfully, "should pull a boat over a mountain once in his life". And then, once again, he laughs at himself. (About Werner Herzog) TTL Photography (True To Life Pictures) My Zenfolio Photo site is at http://torgnydellsen.zenfolio.com/

The pictures are optimized for slideshows. The slideshow button is at the upper right. Please use your loudspeakers. There is some music, progressive music from the seventies in the different galleries.
Allagerillagallallerilly!

Last edited by Torgny; Nov 22, 2011 at 3:53 PM.
Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2011, 4:37 PM   #12

13, Torgny. The day I was born, next month. Holly number!
OK gentlemen! Enough is enough. When i think that:

1. My pick was shot outside the cemetery of Mercedes, Province of Corrientes, Argentina, while i was searching for the beloved mortal rests of my German grandfather. And considering that:

2. He died young from a throat cancer due to an insignificant weakness smoking Partagas, Montesisnos and Cohibas cigars at a rate of 5 to 10 a day. And considering that:

3. I never met him. He died before i was born. And considering that:

4. I declare myself a Taoist, so i can say: If Nature (God) is good giving me life, It (He) must be good giving me death.

All in all, I must say this is one of the most delightful and pleasurable bunch of insane responses I've ever had at Steve's web site.

A shot of Jack Daniels is waiting for me. Amen.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 6:40 PM   #13

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordo View Post
13, Torgny. The day I was born, next month. Holly number!
OK gentlemen! Enough is enough. When i think that:

1. My pick was shot outside the cemetery of Mercedes, Province of Corrientes, Argentina, while i was searching for the beloved mortal rests of my German grandfather. And considering that:

2. He died young from a throat cancer due to an insignificant weakness smoking Partagas, Montesisnos and Cohibas cigars at a rate of 5 to 10 a day. And considering that:

3. I never met him. He died before i was born. And considering that:

4. I declare myself a Taoist, so i can say: If Nature (God) is good giving me life, It (He) must be good giving me death.

All in all, I must say this is one of the most delightful and pleasurable bunch of insane responses I've ever had at Steve's web site.

A shot of Jack Daniels is waiting for me. Amen.

Yes, Ordo,

That's an admirable enterprise. There are some really, really stupid "beleifs". The true Tao cannot be described. To me the Sun and Ancestors seem worthy of consideration as "religions" if one feels the need

One for me? (Shot, I mean)

Torgny

"Every man", he says thoughtfully, "should pull a boat over a mountain once in his life". And then, once again, he laughs at himself. (About Werner Herzog) TTL Photography (True To Life Pictures) My Zenfolio Photo site is at http://torgnydellsen.zenfolio.com/

The pictures are optimized for slideshows. The slideshow button is at the upper right. Please use your loudspeakers. There is some music, progressive music from the seventies in the different galleries.
Allagerillagallallerilly!

Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote