Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Architectural Photos

Old May 4, 2004, 8:40 AM   #1

How's this for a different perspective?
Guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 4, 2004, 1:13 PM   #2

There is a book titled "The Spaceships of Ezekiel" written by a former NASA engineer. In the book, he interprets, from a scientific point of view, the vision described in the first book of Ezekiel in The Bible. He goes so far as to design a spacecraft that, conceivably, could fly and travel through space. The craft meets all of the criteria in the Biblical description. The picture on the cover of the book show the craft that the author and several other scientists came up with. Your watertower shadow looks very similar to that craft.

I must admit, however, that the picture doesn't do too much for me. Shadows make for interesting and exciting photography subjects. I've shot my share of them. This one seems totally uninteresting to me. The surroundings don't contribute to the subject. I don't know what you could do to improve it. Maybe if you had someone standing next to the shadow, pointing up at the tank, it would add some interest.

I have shot a lot of pictures like this one. Not water tower shadows, but pictures that, on the surface, were uninteresting. I guess I hoped that when I see the picture on the computer or printed, that something would jump out at me. It never has happened!
calr is offline   Reply With Quote