Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Architectural Photos

Old Mar 17, 2006, 5:55 PM   #1

Here it is. Please leave a comment.

Attached Images

matthew2000tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 17, 2006, 6:16 PM   #2
Super Moderator

This does not do a lot for me. I have tried it with some USM and that seems to help the softness. Not sure about all of the space at the front and the bright light on the left.Also think thatit is slightly off for the rotation (looks to be a couple of degrees to the right). How about this for an option (burned the light flare on the left in the crop)??? Oh yeah, also upped the saturation as well.

Mark.

Attached Images

Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2006, 10:06 PM   #3

What, no Alamo? Did you get any night shots on the River Walkway? One story below street level, is a wonderful area of shops and restaurants that run for blocks along the river.

There are also some wonderful old missions dating from the Spanish days. One of them is an active parish, which surely must be one of the oldest in the United States.

You surelytook more than this. Let us see them.

This is not my favorite among the interesting and well-done images you've posted here before. The starbursts are nice, but the overall picture doesn't do much for me.

The Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2006, 10:25 PM   #4

look at the people photos section...more of San Antonio coming soon... I live close buy so I wasn't in the mood for photographing all san antonio has to offer...and i photographed a wedding the day before in which I used my shurtter finger a nice 1,200 times that day! So I wasn't in the mood for running all over San Antonio...I just draged the DSLR along with me during a romantic stroll with my wife! However my wife ultimately won the battle for my attenting between photographing and spending time with her....lets say she will get my DSLR when I up grade! HEHE so I can photograph and she can keep busy doing the same.
matthew2000tx is offline   Reply With Quote