Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Batteries or Power Packs

Old Dec 9, 2008, 3:17 PM   #1

First off I'm new here so if this is posted in the wrong place feel free to move it to where it belongs.

I bought the Jazzhdv188 off a friend of mine for fifty bucks (Good deal I think seeing what they charge for it at walmart) Anyways when I got it it was low on the battery but it ran for about another day. Just got the camera, no manuals(I usually dont need them anyways), installation cd, nothing. And the website (witch took me forever to find) is no help whatsoever. I found a number on this forum for thecompany so I called them several times never reaching a real person. So does anyone here have any idea why the camera will not charge? I left it on the charger all night and all it did was give it enough power to turn on for about a second. I turned it on in the morning and saw the battery meter showed empty right before it shut itself off. I really would like to figure out this problem before the christmas party at my job. Thank you in advance for any help you guys might be able to give me.

P.S. I love this forum. I can find out more here than actually trying to locate the company.
KansascityKS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links