Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Batteries or Power Packs

Old Mar 22, 2009, 1:40 PM   #1

I wonder if any of the photographers here have experience with www.batterygeek.net ?
I ordered something not so cheap in January which would take 15-20 days to come in, but till today no product.

I tried mailing them more than a dozen times and called them (call center) for a few times but I get no response what so ever.

Paypal can't do anything because the original date of sale is more than 45 days ago. Very clever from batterygeek because normal shipping time would be 15-17 days making it over the 45 days.
I read alot of positive remarks about the company but I find it strange that we get no response what so ever. We even tried several mails from hotmail accounts to make sure our mails did not get stuck in a spam filter.

Anyone similair experiences ?
Or maybe can help with a solution ?

Frank Doorhof
Frank Doorhof is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 9, 2009, 2:34 PM   #2

I ordered from them in July, 2008 and I'm still trying to get a refund for my Oct., 2008 purchase they failed to ship. I had to file three BBB complaints and received a refund for two orders but in process for the third. This has been a nightmare for me. I'm sure the battery pack works well once you receive it in a timely manner. I have been more than patient with them; I waited over three months before asking for a refund. It has taken over 6 months before the first refund. If you want to take a chance and see if they'll ship it right away but I'd advice against it. If you do, hopefully, you'll have better luck with them.

Customer service is horrid!
drewpark is offline   Reply With Quote