Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Batteries or Power Packs

Old Feb 13, 2005, 7:43 PM   #1

Hi, I have had the powerex C204W charger now for 3 months now and just love it. It seems to charger the batteries to their fullest. Since using this charger I have noticed that the batteries last a little longer than whenI was charging them in another charger.I really like the features on the charger. It seems to charge the batteries safely also. I was just woundering what all you other owners of the Powerex C204W charger thought. Do you like it or dislike it?

dekelsey61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 13, 2005, 10:18 PM   #2

it works well and thats all that matters
sjms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 7:44 AM   #3

I have yet to find something I dislike... Maybe I'd like it even more if it charged all 4 batteries individually, but beyond that, there is absolutly nothing I'd change of this charger. Its quite rare to see applications that use 1 or 3 AA batteries, so its perfect. Its fast, but not too fast... it charges the batteries effectively and completly. Its compact. It even revived an older set of batteries. Sure enough, I could have just taken some newer batteries, but I prefer to really use my batteries for as long as they serve me well.

All in all, its a charger I'd recommend without a second thought.
Nicolas is offline   Reply With Quote