Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Batteries or Power Packs

Old Oct 22, 2005, 9:51 AM   #1

Hi everyone,

I live in India and i just bought a Panasonic NV GS400 camera for my dad. We are very new to this whole "i love photography" club and even newer to the "sophisticate camera owner" club. I bought this camera in consultation with an American friend and it's turned out to be just as wonderful as he promised. Needless to say, since this model was not available in India three months ago, I had him bring it for me from CA.

The problem is that a power surge cooked the capacitor (and then - as told to us by the local Panasonic repair and service center - the motherboard also) of the battery charger. I've crawled the web like a spider on steroids and am yet to find either in an unenquivocal part description for the charger or a website that just sells "Panasonic NV GS400 Battery equippment". If wishes were horses...

Now, it's been close to a month since we've been looking but to no avail. I stumbled upon this congregation of wise men who know a LOT about these panasonic three chippers.

Can anyone please tell me where I can find a compatible battery charger for the Panasonic GS400?

The battery specs are:

[align=left]CGA DU14 (1360mAh/Rechargeable) Lithium Ion Battery Pack[/align]

PrashantSehgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 22, 2005, 11:03 AM   #2

Hello Prashant,

I believe you are looking for something like this...

SilverFoxCPF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2005, 3:35 AM   #3

Thanks Tom...

PrashantSehgal is offline   Reply With Quote