Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Batteries or Power Packs

Old Feb 15, 2003, 5:27 PM   #1
Default Maha MH-C204F "smart" charger

Sadly my Telepower XL Rapid Charger which came with a Olympus L360 camera package i bought years ago lost the plug off it's back and now it's time to replace it. I use Lexstar 1.2 Volt/1700 mAh & Lenmar 1800 mAh Ni-Mh batteries and need a charger that can handle both of these and feature 2000+ mAh Ni-Mh batteries when i get them. I read steve's review of this charger and it cost twice what one Telepower XL Rapid Charger would cost but if it's that advanced might be worth the cost. One problem i have is in the chargers size because i carried the Telepower XL Rapid Charger in the front pocket of my Tamrac 5000 Series camera bag. The charger looks the right size but since the plug is seperate for the Maha MH-C204F "smart" charger will it all fit into my bag. The bag only holds my Olympus L360 camera and instruction book in the big pocket and Telepower XL Rapid Charger in the small front pocket so i need to know what you think and know about this charger.
PhotoMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 16, 2003, 8:56 AM   #2

http://www.thomas-distributing.com/m...f-4aa200dc.htm has an exceptional deal on the charger, four batteries, and two battery cases. I bought one and like the small footprint and high quality.
Jerry Backof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2003, 10:21 PM   #3

Beside the fact that it's the best performing charger on the market, I like the Maha because it is compact and you can also purchase from Thomas Distributing an inexpensive 12v CLA adapter for it so you can charge batteries in your automobile while camping or traveling or the like.
lg is offline   Reply With Quote