Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Batteries or Power Packs

Old May 20, 2003, 12:58 PM   #1
Default Where to buy Maha C204F in the Miami area???

Sorry to post this kind of question here, but....

i friend of mine is flying to Miami, US, next week, and i asked him to purchase a MAHA C204F and set of 4 2200mAh batteries, but i cant seem to find them on the online websites of Circuit City, Best Buy, Wal Mart, Office Depot, which means to me that i cant buy them on these stores.

Anyone Miami resident could please help me out and tell me if there's any store i might be able to purchase these with similar prices as to thomasdistributing.com???

If they are not avaliable for store purchase, i might need to order them online from thomasdistributing.com, but i'd rather not do that because it will increase the overall price (because of fast shiping).

My friend will be on the Doral area.

thanks in advance!!

maafbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 5, 2003, 3:58 PM   #2

you contact www.thomas-distributing.com and then buy it. locally you probably won't find it. they are one of the largest distributers. you might as well face the fact that if a local store had ir it would cost more the TD even with shipping.
sjms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2003, 2:29 PM   #3
Default thanks a lot!

thanks a lot!

actually, it arrived today. i ordered it from thomas-distributing to be delivered to a friends home in Miami, and the sent it to me.

maafbh is offline   Reply With Quote