Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Oct 29, 2006, 11:45 AM   #1

This is my 3000th posting. I am not sure if that is from the first time I logged in or from when the forum software was changed.

When I logged in for the first time, I never dreamed that I would be a moderator in one of the forums and further, I never imagined I would be the senior moderator! A lot has happened in 3000 posts.

I would like to thank Selvin and Vanessa for their time and contributions to the forum. I would like to pay tribute to some of the past moderators. Barbara Coultry was the creator of this forum and she checks in from time to time. Other past moderators (that I can remember) are Photosbyvito, Monkey143, Ferny, and Mommy_Culleton. There have been others but I don't recall the names.

We have a great group of people here and a huge pool of talent. There are a lot of newcomers and more showing up almost daily. Newcomers not only to the forum but to photography. I think we try to make everyone welcome and provide as much help as we can.

Thank you all for the privilege of working with you. I hope the next 3000 are as good as the first.

Cal

calr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 31, 2006, 7:32 AM   #2

Congratulations Cal for your 3000th post (and counting!)

Well done....

So good of you to think of others (e.g. past contributors, moderators) too.

And thank YOU Cal, for your great input and "moderationship", especially in this forum.

Best wishes, and may many more thousands of posts bring joy and blessings to you and us all.

Paul
pj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2006, 8:43 AM   #3

Congratulations Cal.A wonderful milestone.
vsch1 is offline   Reply With Quote