Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Dec 4, 2006, 4:52 PM   #11

I don't reply to peoples posts because I am dyslexic and it is just too hard for me to form a proper sentance. So I mostly lurk.
~BC~

bigchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2006, 5:06 PM   #12

Dani...what are the sites you are able to see photos from? I would be willing to use another site for linking. Some of our other members might be willing also.
vsch1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2006, 5:26 PM   #13

Sites like photobucket and other places for storing photos are blocked for me. I don't know all of the different sites, as I use photobucket back home, but the filter the military has on the computer classifies them as "personal pages". And since it blocks the site, it blocks any photos linked from the site. Most of the time I can view photos that are uploaded through this site. It depends on whether com decides to play with the network

SorryI haven't been around much. My unit lost a pilot, amongst other things going on here. I didn't know him, but it's always a very sad thing when we lose an airman/soldier/marine/sailor. It's been a rough couple of weeks.

Dani
afdani1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2006, 5:47 PM   #14

Dani, I am sorry for your unit's loss, and that ofthe pilot's family..
vsch1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2006, 6:20 PM   #15

Thank you. He was pretty young and a father of 5 young kids. I guess his wife just had twins not too long ago. They had a memorial service for him on base and I was looking through photos earlier and they had pictures of his family sitting out next to his gear. It was difficult when the manifest came through our office that his remains had flown out
afdani1984 is offline   Reply With Quote