Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Jan 18, 2007, 8:41 PM   #11

If that's an original Mini Cooper then the steering wheel is on the "correct side" for Bristish use. Remember the Brits drive on the leeward side of the road.

Great captures.

Aloha
selvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2007, 10:20 PM   #12

Tullio wrote:
Quote:
Hey Bob, don't get me started...I missed many great photo opportunities in order to avoid conflict.
Same here. My husband says I take too long to take photos and rushes me. So, I don't bother sometimes so I don't have to listen to him. Although, I must say that lately he's been more understanding and even took me out Christmas Eve to shoot things as I couldn't drive that day.

And, he does question some of the things I photograph. But, I do him also the few timeshe does take photos. No problem having to share my DSLR with him. He said I could buy whatever I wanted when I was looking as he would never use it anyway. And, he hasn't!

Bill, I'm not much into cars, but I like this bridge also. I don't think I'll see many mini cars on the road in New England now. Especially with the next snowstorm approaching. We'll see what I can find. Maybe I can be creative with that one.
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote