Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Jan 29, 2007, 10:17 PM   #1
daz

You can't get any smaller then this and still sit in it.

DAZ
Attached Images

daz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 29, 2007, 10:20 PM   #2
daz

This is from the cathedral on the beach in Waikiki Honolulu Hawaii. It is much prettier on the inside then this.

DAZ
Attached Images

Old Jan 29, 2007, 10:41 PM   #3

Well, I don't think the first one counts since it was never meant to drive on public streets or roads.

As for the second shot, it is identical to a shot posted by Selvin last week. It is a beautiful shot but you are second in line with it.

Cal

calr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2007, 10:43 AM   #4

No what are the chances of having two people take the same stained glass window! small world.
vsch1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2007, 8:26 PM   #5
daz

Unfortunately I seam to make a habit of doing this vsch1. I am going to have to work on my originality if I am going do something that the moderators are not doing. I have been a little busy of late and did not read Selvin post last week, so I missed his excellent photo. Sorry Selvin.

DAZ
Old Jan 30, 2007, 11:36 PM   #6

Daz,

Absolutely no need for apologies. There was no way you could have known I would have snapped the St Augustine window. As for reading my post they haven't written any rules mandating the reading of previous posts.

Are you still in Hawaii by the way? I wasjust curious whether or not the first shot was also taken in Hawaii.

Since you seem to travel a lot the next challenge shouldprovide quite a bit of interest.

selvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2007, 8:03 PM   #7
daz

No selvin, "they" made me go home. After 20 years of traveling and "they" finely send me to a place that I would like to stay awhile and "they" make me leave. Hawaii is very pretty place that I know I can look at some of the photos I took and get a postcard or two out of them. I will just have to see if I saw something that you living there all the time have not taken . The first photo was on about the only good day for photos that we have had in about a month. I did get a photo or two that day that I may be able to get a postcard out of. I will have to go work on that now.

DAZ

Old Jan 31, 2007, 8:32 PM   #8

Lovely pan job, I see you had only 1/80 sec shutter speed so the panning was outstanding to maintain the clarity you got on her features.

If you haven't done so already, you can take a look at some of my Hawaii pictures at www.pbase.com/selvin. Keep in mind I have the advanatge of livin here so some of them have been arrived at thru the traditional photographers process, try, try, and try again.

Cheers.
selvin is offline   Reply With Quote