Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 18, 2007, 12:25 PM   #1
Mag
Senior Member
 
Mag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 734
Default

Here is my contributation.


Attached Images
 
Mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 18, 2007, 2:20 PM   #2
Moderator
 
calr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Beaverton, OR
Posts: 8,466
Default

This is a great action shot but a bit overexposed. It is difficult to differentiate between the milk and the container on the far side. I think reducing the exposure by about a half f-stop would eliminate the blown areas without sacrificing the rest.

Cal


calr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2007, 2:39 PM   #3
Mag
Senior Member
 
Mag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 734
Default

calr wrote:
Quote:
This is a great action shot but a bit overexposed. It is difficult to differentiate between the milk and the container on the far side. I think reducing the exposure by about a half f-stop would eliminate the blown areas without sacrificing the rest.

Cal

It may be a bit overexposed, but I think alot of it is the DOF as well.

Best regards,

Mag
Mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2007, 5:24 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Walter C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Huntington Beach, CA USA
Posts: 7,747
Default

I like it Mag.
Walter C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2007, 6:05 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
nhmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Southern New Hampshire
Posts: 5,202
Default

Nice, Mag. That must have taken a lot of shots to get just right. I was trying to catch icicles melting yesterday and know I took a lot.
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2007, 6:08 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Walter C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Huntington Beach, CA USA
Posts: 7,747
Default

Mag
I just caught your description of your "contributation". I think you've been listening to too many presidential speeches. That's a "Bush-ism" if I every saw one. :-)
Walter
Walter C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2007, 6:34 PM   #7
Mag
Senior Member
 
Mag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 734
Default

nhmom wrote:
Quote:
Nice, Mag. That must have taken a lot of shots to get just right. I was trying to catch icicles melting yesterday and know I took a lot.
Thanks alot nhmom, and yes it took many attemps.

Best regards,

Mag
Mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2007, 6:36 PM   #8
Mag
Senior Member
 
Mag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 734
Default

Walter C wrote:
Quote:
Mag
I just caught your description of your "contributation". I think you've been listening to too many presidential speeches. That's a "Bush-ism" if I every saw one. :-)
Walter
I dont know what you mean

"They misunderestimated me." :roll:

Best regards,

Mag
Mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2007, 10:30 PM   #9
Moderator
 
selvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 7,204
Default

Mag, I think you were "bushwhacked" :G

Given the accomplishment I was ready to forgive the blown bucket side.

I almost thought this looks so delectable. -- I'm getting hungry, it near dinner time.

Aloha
selvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2007, 11:10 PM   #10
Mag
Senior Member
 
Mag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 734
Default

selvin wrote:
Quote:
Mag, I think you were "bushwhacked" :G

Given the accomplishment I was ready to forgive the blown bucket side.

I almost thought this looks so delectable. -- I'm getting hungry, it near dinner time.

Aloha
Lol yeah I think I was, and thank you selvin.

Best regards,

Mag
Mag is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 6:23 PM.