Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Oct 1, 2007, 4:46 PM   #1

Here is a shot of the display on my Motorola V3M Motorazr cell phone. Circled in the upper left corner is the Signal meter. These are the bars the tv ad refers to. This is my third cell phone and the display was the same on all three. The first was the original Motorola "Brick", the second was a Nokia piece- of-trash, and now the Motorazr. Apparently, as has been pointed out to me, not all cell phones use this type of signal display. AlanT posted one in use in the UK where the bars are stacked vertically. This has created some confusion. I am looking for the pattern on my cell phone. This is the pattern shown in the challenge description. Specifically, I am looking for vertical bars, side-by-side, each progressively higher. As Minoltanut would say, I am looking for a "bar graph".

Cal

calr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 2, 2007, 6:58 AM   #2

Cal,

I hadn't even noticed the display on my Razor.

Can't say I've seen the one you're looking for but then again I hadn't even noticed the one on my razor...

Aloha
selvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2007, 9:13 AM   #3

Now we understand Cal's fine clean-shaven look in his avatar. It's all downto an electric razor that allows listening to music and making telephone callswhile shaving.

As you can see from my avatar, I've not even caught up with the shaving technologythat uses fearsome sharp metal implements. I do however have occasional encounters with these things, wielded by my wife.
Attached Images

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2007, 2:23 PM   #4

Alan,

Great idea and wonderful execution.

Aloha
selvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2007, 2:57 PM   #5

"Now we understand Cal's fine clean-shaven look in his avatar. It's all downto an electric razor that allows listening to music and making telephone callswhile shaving."

Alan, I think you just helped me to figure out what that extra button on the side is for. I'll let you know how good the shave is.

Nice job on the scissors.

Cal

calr is offline   Reply With Quote