Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Nov 5, 2007, 2:53 PM   #1

I walked out my front door this morning and looked over to my next-door neighbor's yard. This is what I saw. The Autumn "Fire" is still burning here!

Cal

calr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 6, 2007, 11:01 AM   #2

The last holdout from fall. I suspect we'll be seeing some comment about global warming from Al shortly expressing dismay about your tree.

Aloha
selvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2007, 4:40 PM   #3

selvin wrote:
Quote:
...we'll be seeing some comment about global warming from Al shortly expressing dismay
As I'm paranoid, at first I thought you meant me, but now I think I know who you meant - the prominent American Al, I presume.

But anyway, I'm saddened, but not particularly dismayed at the end of this challenge, amazingly well timed for our Cheshire autumn. We had a gale overnight, and the Hollyhock pink flower in my last post has vanished. The red tree from my 'red, white & blue' cloud post is completely bare today as well. And yet it's unseasonably warm, still, after an unprecedentedly warm, wet summer.

After a few more aeons of galactic development, the Earth's axis & illumination will alter, and maybe you'll get autumn in Hawaii. I looked at the international date line on my son's globe last night, and realised you could start each challenge 12 hours early and finish 12 hours late by my clock.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote