Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Feb 6, 2008, 6:41 PM   #1

Not at all sure about whether there's enough to get this one, and I'm disappointed in the shot...but I'm going to throw it out and see if anyone gets it. (Besides, the young man who helped me with the shot is going to be asking if anyone got it, lol.) Early '70's movie.

Paul
Attached Images

Trojansoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 6, 2008, 6:45 PM   #2

Tell the lad I got it. Paper Chase. Well done Paul.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2008, 6:52 PM   #3

lol....I thought it might be too obscure of a clue, but the young men had fun setting it up. I had one lying on the floor holding a fan upwards to get the paper floating while the other was throwing sheets up in the air.
Old Feb 6, 2008, 8:19 PM   #4

Perhaps obscure, but your presentation left little to try to figure out. It was spot on. Again nicely done.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2008, 9:10 AM   #5

Nice shot, and cool idea to get it done!!!

Mugmar
Mugmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2008, 9:42 AM   #6

Excellent idea and shooting. How many shots did it take, Paul? It'd have taken me ages. I've had a few titles inmind requiring accomplices, but those ready to hand are always too busy and get bored too quickly!
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2008, 10:45 AM   #7

This entire challenge has proven how poor my knowledge of movies and movie titles is. Great idea and well executed.

About a year or more back we had a challenge requiring the use of an accomplice (assistant?) and it kinda flopped. People didn't want to get others involved. We may try it again someday.

Cal
calr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2008, 10:59 PM   #8

Nice representation, Paul.

calr wrote:
Quote:
About a year or more back we had a challenge requiring the use of an accomplice (assistant?) and it kinda flopped. People didn't want to get others involved. We may try it again someday.

Cal
I already know how I'd do with that one. I've got an idea for a movie image, but need help from the household and can't seem to get it done. Maybe this weekend. My problem is getting everyone home at the same time and not tired from working all day!
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2008, 11:08 AM   #9

Alan T wrote:
Quote:
Excellent idea and shooting. How many shots did it take, Paul? It'd have taken me ages. I've had a few titles inmind requiring accomplices, but those ready to hand are always too busy and get bored too quickly!
Thanks to all for the kind comments. Alan, it really didn't take that many shots....less than a dozen. The two young men who helped me are part of my second-year psych class, and we had a few minutes at the end of a class period. When I told them what I wanted to do, they took the set-up from there, and all I had to do was click away. They especially enjoyed doing it because the papers that were being thrown in the air were a set of tests on which they had not done particularly well. :lol:

Paul