Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Mar 26, 2008, 6:21 AM   #1

Over a year ago two members of our group ( Bahadir and Toshi43) expressedan interest in doing a challenge on "Then and Now."

We were a bit cold towards the idea back then but the more I thought about it the more I warmed up to it.

This fortnight's challenge requires the posting of two images. The first image "Then" can be a photo, newspaper clipping, magazine photo, or any reasonable facsimile of an original photographic subject from 10+ years ago.

The second image should be a recent photo of that same subject. Your goal is to use these two images to highlight any of the following - temporal changes, humorous evolution, historical drama, irony, sarcasm, or just plain melancholy. You are not limited only to these but if you are going to be subtle, please provide explanations. I left my mind reading kit at work when I retired.

Please remember to comply with the Rules and Guidelines for posting and the usual caution against photo manipulations is in effect.

Aloha and happy hunting.
selvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 26, 2008, 10:16 AM   #2

Dear Selvin, that's so thoughtful of you remembering ( or not forgetting at all!) a request which has become a 'now and then' topic itself:-) Oh,I think it calls fornew pictures rather than usingmy archive!
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote