Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Aug 17, 2008, 10:01 PM   #1

When this grows up, will it be one of yours, yesterday? Here's our elderly European-sized Ford Transit-based camper van, more cramped but less diesel-heavy than yesterday's future home. It's the fourth one roughly this size we've owned since 1982. They've taken us to Norway in the north, Corsica in the south, Prague in the east, and Ireland and the Outer Hebrides many times in the west.

It's on our 'wild' campsite on L.Rannoch 10 days ago, after son & I had climbed Schiehallion, the 3500-foot peak in the background.

More pictures that evening at http://forums.steves-digicams.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=595305&forum_id=18

Attached Images

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 17, 2008, 10:09 PM   #2

This is the sort of place we like to goin the van. It's here as the white dot on the track right of centre, as we look down from the heights of Meall nan Tarmachan, 3425ft, above L.Tay, shortly before climbing into the mist.
Attached Images

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2008, 10:36 PM   #3

Alan,

Quite impressive. I wouldn't be surprised to see you and members of your entourage scooting aroung the world as I sit back in a bus with a group of tourists.

Aloha
selvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2008, 7:05 AM   #4

No Alan. It will never grow up to be like mine. Some things are meant to be small and some things are meant to be larger. For a few years at least, we won't have anywhere else to live so ours has to be large."To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under the sun." Happy camping.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"The pictures from your latest trip are awesome. Someday I'd love to visit your beautiful country.
yesterday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2008, 1:27 PM   #5

Beautiful shots, Alan. I am very glad to hear that you are motating again and the foot is on the mend.

Cal

calr is offline   Reply With Quote