Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Dec 5, 2009, 7:03 AM   #1

Default Holiday Activities - More decorations

I just finished putting up these lights at work a few days ago. It was dark and the lights are all white so I thought I would make this b/w.

Bob

Last edited by bhammitt; Jun 4, 2010 at 9:29 PM.
bhammitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 5, 2009, 8:47 AM   #2

Pretty good detail there considering how dark it is. Brickwork, tree needles, clouds in the night sky. Not bad at all Bob. Nice shot.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2009, 11:26 AM   #3

Reminds me of the summers I worked at the Coca-Cola bottling plant in Atlantic City between college years. Worst job I ever had with incredible pressure to keep up at the "assembly" line, intense heat, and a drill sergeant for a supervisor. Nice angle on this difficult shot, Bob.
Walter C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2009, 1:17 PM   #4

A good one and new idea.
Ordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2009, 1:34 PM   #5

Thanks all!

Bob
Old Dec 5, 2009, 6:25 PM   #6

Bob, since you work for Coca Cola could you tell me about Coke Zero? Is it good to drink ALL the time? Since no sugar and no calories there must be something unhealthy about it other than its an acid that will ruin your teeth. Its the only pop I drink and I never drink plain water. Just curious.
Old Dec 5, 2009, 7:36 PM   #7
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
Bob, since you work for Coca Cola could you tell me about Coke Zero? Is it good to drink ALL the time? Since no sugar and no calories there must be something unhealthy about it other than its an acid that will ruin your teeth. Its the only pop I drink and I never drink plain water. Just curious.
i would be interested as well. i drink this stuff like its going out of style as well. even better is the coke zero cherry, well not all the time, but when i need a break from regular zero
Hards80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2009, 9:22 PM   #8

Thank you Bynx and Dustin! I appreciate you guys doing your part to keep me employed! I'm a Diet Coke drinker and like you Bynx I hardly drink anything else and I'm still kickin! I think it is best to do all things in moderation though. Probably the biggest thing is the acid on your teeth.

Bob
Old Dec 6, 2009, 4:20 AM   #9

But aside from the acid there are a lot of chemicals that make up the recipe for Coke Zero. Only advertising No Calories and No Sugar there must be something they arent saying. And its that I want to know about. I guess you dont have any inside info. How about shipping some of that Cherry Coke Zero up to Canada. Id like to try it.
Old Dec 7, 2009, 7:18 PM   #10

Sorry, all you fans of the red can! I drink enough caffeine free, Diet Pepsi that I should own some stock in the company. I drink diet Coke occasionally if the fast food joint I'm at doesn't have Pepsi! It's not that bad but just not quite as good as Pepsi. (That's going to get some ribbing!)

Nice job on the BW, Bob. I like it.
Cal
calr is offline   Reply With Quote