Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Closed Thread

Old Apr 10, 2010, 1:06 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by calr View Post
It is interesting to note that in spite of the complaints posted here, nobody has posted any suggestions in the "Suggest new challenge" thread since July of last year! Everybody wants new challenge ideas but I don't see anybody posting any. Consequently, I don't think anyone has anything to complain about.

Cal
It is a funny thing, but we do not have to sit back and watch. One can gather from your remarks that you are angry. Sorry we made you feel that way. Understand that you contribute and dedicate time to this forum, but your attitude which is reflected in your statements is a cause for concern. Excuse me but this whole thread is about changes and your response is "It's not going to matter anyway". I will never participate in the Bi-weekly again. It is suppose to be fun, but with your demeanor that would be difficult....

Last edited by calr; Apr 11, 2010 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Part of quote removed in original post
Old Apr 10, 2010, 8:36 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1616 View Post
OK guys, please let's leave this here, there has been enough crazy stuff at Steve's the past few weeks, I don't want to see our more senior and hopefully wise members going down a similar path.
There has been enough discussion. I think everything has been said that needs be said. If you haven't read JimC's lengthy post, please do so. I am closing this thread. There may be some changes but not as drastic as I was originally planning.

Closed Thread