Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Jul 13, 2010, 3:31 PM   #1

Default New Challenge...July 14-27...Making Music and Sound

Thanks to thnk777 for the new challenge idea. I am going to take the post right from the new challenge idea thread since it is explained so perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thkn777 View Post
Music.

Be it instruments, dancing people, your car radio, notes, an orchestra or a single street musician... as long as you can almost hear/feel the music it's fine.

Could be extended to "Sound" - give a picture where people can "see" the sound you heared when you took the picture. Everything goes from a falling waterdrop, a crying kid, howling wolve, a smith hammering the anvil, clapping hands, a cannon firing, a glass falls down and breaks... again: you see the picture - you "hear" the sound. It should be the moment, when the sound is really there. Example: a trumpet alone doesn't make a sound. A musician blowing the trumpet makes a sound.
Thanks again to thkn777 for the great idea.
vsch1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 14, 2010, 12:53 AM   #2

wohoo - just saw the new challenge after posting my last entry for the old one and I feel kinda honored that you like my idea! I wasn't really expecting that this idea would make it as "see a sound" sounds a bit crazy, but now I am even more curious if the others like the challenge idea, too - and what images we'll get.

Happy snapping and good luck in being at the right place at the right moment!

Th.
thkn777 is offline   Reply With Quote