Sponsored Links
Old Mar 3, 2004, 9:04 PM   #2

Default Cool

Norm:

Open checkbook, insurance, helmet and bike - very cool

Rod
Rod Bruckdorfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2004, 9:10 PM   #3

I had fun putting them all together, now I just need to figure out what the psychiatrist would tell me it means. Hey, Chris!...she's my neice...niece? Neice? oh yeah, she's in New York this weekend. Oh well. Thanks for checking out my "evidence." Fun forum, all credit to the moderator; boy, she has really gotten our wheels turning, hasn't she. Sign of a significantly magnificent teacher. What a wild and crazy new topic. I'm sure this one is making the wheels turn all over the world, from "rules" to "fun stuff" that gal coultry knows how to stir things up nicely!
Normcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2004, 7:15 AM   #4

Normcar, you've created a photo that speaks. It meets the challenge of a picture that tells a story, a challenge that's really deceptively difficult. A job well done.

(If my challenges work to teach others, they're also working to teach me. I wish I would come up with a challenge that wasn't...well, it just didn't make me work so hard. )
bcoultry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2004, 9:13 AM   #5

Quote:
I wish I would come up with a challenge that wasn't...well, it just didn't make me work so hard.
Had I previously known how expensive this little photography hobby would be I without a doubt would have darted off in a completely opposite direction. However, I also would have missed out on blessings like this forum and the pleasure of learning and growing in a new art form.

Similarly, I'm glad that you didn't previously realize the work-load that comes with the "moderator" package. Otherwise you may not have taken the plunge and we who visit here would never have known the pleasure of your little venture.
Normcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2004, 12:37 PM   #6

well if you need help....i will GLADLY help.....

nice shot norm
photosbyvito is offline   Reply With Quote