Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old May 19, 2004, 10:25 PM   #1

As the vehiclepiloted by Boris and Natasha rolled slowly toward the hapless Rocky who lay bound and gaggedin the roadway with a digicam clutched in his right paw, Bullwinkle madly dashed to his aid. Will he arrive in time to save his pal. Is this the end for poor Rocky. If it's too late, will this last picture help the police find the vehicle and driver who did him in? Tune in next week for the excitingconclusion to this tale!

Edit: OK Barb. I removed the stuff as you suggested. PSP8 drives me nuts! I hate that program. I guess I'll have to find a book because it's not at all intuitive!

Puck M is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 20, 2004, 3:31 AM   #2

Nice shot and great story to go with it. You've just stuck a smile on my face, thanks. :-)
jackrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2004, 12:13 PM   #3

Dare I say that Puck is being puckish?

An excellent shot. Suggestion for a tiny change: clone out the lights and also what appears to be a wheel on the right.

Am I seeing correctly? Is there an insect headed your way on the ground and in line with the inside of the tire? Do you suppose it was the point man for the vehicle?

--Barbara
bcoultry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2004, 1:00 PM   #4

Puck: I know the ending: Mr Peabody and his boy Sherman get into the Wayback machine, go back in time and save Rocky.
gmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2004, 7:31 PM   #5

bcoultry wrote:
Quote:
Dare I say that Puck is being puckish? <--Puckish? Me? Never!

An excellent shot. Suggestion for a tiny change: clone out the lights and also what appears to be a wheel on the right.

Am I seeing correctly? Is there an insect headed your way on the ground and in line with the inside of the tire? Do you suppose it was the point man for the vehicle?

--Barbara
You don't miss a thing. That would give me some practice with the clone tool!

I tried to miss that wheel and didn't even notice it was in the picture. I saw the bug and was going to weave it intothe story line but decided to leave itfor you instead!
Old May 20, 2004, 7:38 PM   #6

gmaker wrote:
Quote:
Puck: I know the ending: Mr Peabody and his boy Sherman get into the Wayback machine, go back in time and save Rocky.
I like that ending. You wouldn't have a picture of that Wayback machine now would you?
Old May 22, 2004, 6:27 PM   #7

This forum is what reminds me I don't need "basic" cable at $41+ per month. The entertainment of good friends is usually free!:-)

Great concept, all the way around - photo and story.
monkey143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2004, 12:43 AM   #8

haha.....true...but....once you experience the speed of cable....you'll never want to go back....believe me....lol

then again...i'm not paying the bills
photosbyvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2004, 6:05 AM   #9

I meant cable TV, Vito! We just got rid of it this month because we're getting back into gardening and other home projects - and don't watch much TV. We get one channel, now - sometimes. :-)And yes, life is quite different when you're the one paying the bills. I found that out awhile ago.:-)
monkey143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2004, 8:33 AM   #10

ohhh...haha....yeah...that is unbelievable too! and did you notice....the commercials are STILL there?! the whole point of commercials is so that you don't have to pay to recieve it....but now you have to pay both!

i'm not looking forward to paying the bills lol
photosbyvito is offline   Reply With Quote