Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Jun 9, 2004, 4:28 AM   #11

nbcoultry wrote:
Quote:
hackphotographer wrote:
Quote:
Shouldn't this challenge be over now?
Every other Wednesday morning...my Wednesday morning, that is: Eastern Daylight Time.

Sorry, I was reading the date in the normal way Hehe sorry just being cheeky... I had forgotten that you guys write dates backwards!

Discodudette: Yayness!? Hehe cute... Anyways self portrait is a great idea!
hackphotographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2004, 7:11 AM   #12

There is absolutely no reason on earth that a photo posted elsewhere can't be posted here, too.

The challenges were extended to two weeks for two reasons: (1) to give everyone more time in which to take pictures for them; and (2) to give me the time to develop and write the challenges. Since I don't have a list of anything more than possible ideas, and since those ideas are constantly changing, I can't post future challenges because I don't necessarily know what they'll be. On top of that, I don't have the time to fully develop them weeks ahead.

A suggestion: It's better to wait until the challenge actually shows up to start thinking about it. It can make a better photographer of you because, instead of finding a previous photo that luckily fits the challenge, you're thinking about the subject, considering how it works.
bcoultry is offline   Reply With Quote