Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old May 28, 2004, 10:20 PM   #1

Who do you see the first? The little blond in the red outfit or the big guy with the hairy chin? This snapshot was also interesting to play with. There was a big flash reflection on that shiney panelingnext to Brian's left ear. I managed to clone it out (well, most of it anyway). Cathy also has a bit of red eye but not enough to worry about.The cure might be worse than theslight problem!

I like this challenge. We can post anything with red in it. I promise though - no more from me.

Puck

P.S.Click on the link. I can't make it work with the "img"thing anymore. Anyone know why?

(From your friendly moderator: are you clicking on the "insert image" icon? It's the one in the top row, fourth from right. Click on it, type or copy & paste the URL in the box that pops up, and that's about all you need do. I don't know why you can't just type in the tags, but it doesn't seem to work.)

Puck M is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 29, 2004, 2:54 AM   #2

Nice one Puck, the red caught my eye right away. :-)I was tempted to put in a shot of my son with eyes so red he looks lie a demon. :-)
jackrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2004, 2:32 PM   #3

You see the lady in red first, but since she's leaning toward the gent, the eye goes to him immediately, then the eye wiggles back and forth between the two.

(They look happy. Always a good thing.)
bcoultry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2004, 5:40 PM   #4

Very nice - you have a handsome family (tho I'm sure you don't needme to tell you that!):-)
monkey143 is offline   Reply With Quote