Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Jun 11, 2004, 11:30 AM   #61

discoduette, you could have found out my name by checking the "About Me" page on my website. I'm surprised nobody spotted it before now. My secret identity is revealed. :-)
jackrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2004, 12:02 PM   #62

Ohhhh suuuuure. How do I check aboot you? Just click on your name?
discodudette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2004, 12:05 PM   #63

Click my name and a little box will come up. Click visit homepage and when you get ther click About Me on the left. There's a photo withJack on there too. :-)
Old Jun 11, 2004, 12:28 PM   #64

Sorry Angela Ashton3 for calling you Mark.

ferny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2004, 12:39 PM   #65

It's OK ferny that's my weekend name. :-)Seriously that's the wifes name she pays the NTL bill so it's in her name. When i say wife i mean "my partner of 13 years". That's why it's easier to say wiferather than type all that out. :-)
Old Jun 11, 2004, 5:53 PM   #66

dd, how's the tummy?:-)
monkey143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2004, 7:20 PM   #67

Feeling good actually! I haven't been eating as much as I should lately because I'm much more active than most kids my age and need a higher calorie intake.. but I got home and ate some turkey and cheese and it just didn't sit well in my stomach. I didn't barf, though!

You called me dd! That's my horses nickname!

Today I went and rode and I got sooo frustrated with Disco. I was tired and we have a top notch barrel rider (In high school outta 900 kids she got 13th...) watching everything we do. Then to top it off, Disco pretends that I don't have legs to guide him where to go. And to top it off of that Im sick of people telling me that my horse looks llike he is on a sugar high, or acrack high. Most horses hold their heads low and straight and he likes to do a dressage headset where it is higher and tucked in. Apparently people don't like that so I am just sick of people pointing it out because that's just the way he is. There is no way they can diss our runs though.

Anyhoo that was my rant for the night... Aergh.. okay its over...

Old Jun 11, 2004, 7:47 PM   #68

I think it's gorgeous when horses hold their heads high and tucked. It's one of the things that makes me enjoy watching dressage. Disco is proud and you should be just as proud as he is...even if he gets ornery now and then. We all do. Don't listen to people who don't know when it's time to shut their mouths.

Harrumph!
bcoultry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2004, 7:56 PM   #69

bcoultry wrote:
Quote:
I think it's gorgeous when horses hold their heads high and tucked. It's one of the things that makes me enjoy watching dressage. Disco is proud and you should be just as proud as he is...even if he gets ornery now and then. We all do. Don't listen to people who don't know when it's time to shut their mouths.

Harrumph!
Thanks for the words of inspiration! I also think he looks very elegant, especially when I put my dressage saddle on him and do some fancy dancy leg-yields and such. My dressage trainer loves the headset, but it's not so western. But I agree.. I won't listen to them.. It's just hard to choose what is advice and what is unconstructive criticism.

This is when people get jelous of this headset that no amount of gadgets can get you!
Attached Images

Old Jun 12, 2004, 5:02 AM   #70

jackrussell wrote:
Quote:
It's OK ferny that's my weekend name. :-)¬*Seriously that's the wifes name she pays the NTL bill so it's in her name. When i say wife i mean "my partner of 13 years". That's why it's easier to say wife¬*rather than type all that out. :-)
"At weekends I like to be called Mandy." (or was it Sharon? My memory...). My tech teacher hated that advert because I started calling him Mandy which then became his knickname. :-) He had a good sense of humour, which was fourtunate.

Amy, I've got you question the decision of the turkey and cheese combo.
ferny is offline   Reply With Quote