Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Jun 30, 2004, 2:33 PM   #31

Ferny, Susie and Pickles - you have no need to worry about that - I was loopy WAAAY before I ever got those extra buttons. I have no intention of policing the threads except where inappropriate for a family show or by request, as I'm sure is Vito's stance... Right, Vito? :-)

I agree with you, Jenni. I am active on two other sites - one as a moderator - and there is no cameraderie - all tech, all business. I will leave here if that ever happens. You guys are my friends! And if AlanT wants to show me his silhouetted toes, so be it! If ferny wants to borrow my hat for his cat, bravo! (National Anthem starts softly) If DiscoDudette wants to speak in a foreign-American language, that's her right! If I want to play song games with brtsergio, I'm gonna do it here! :-)If Vito wants to change his avatar each week with new experimentations, you GO boy! :-)
monkey143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2004, 2:42 PM   #32

nah i won't police..i'll just use my new buttons for better purposes...like fixing spelling errors

or adding "silhouettes" to the title....lol

Vito...

wait...you trying to say i change avatars too much?!
photosbyvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2004, 3:11 PM   #33

LOL - not too much - just a lot! But they're all great! :-)Did you really add any "silhouettes" to the title? I was musing the other day about how, amazingly enough, everyone does that. Guess it's the Vito elf keeping things running smoothly without our knowledge. :-)
Old Jun 30, 2004, 3:39 PM   #34

I'm not the only person to not look at peoples name and instead notice the avatars? It can get confusing when people keep changing. I may be guilty of doing that.

Monkey, I meant loopy bad, not loopy good. You're the good kind. Like calling Amy Jenni. :lol:
ferny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2004, 4:45 PM   #35

fyeah....ferny...when you changed yours....not to this one particularly because i know this one was yours, but one of your older ones, it took me a while to realize it was you...lol

i can't imagine how thrown off i'd be if barbara changed hers! she hasn't since i've been here..

oh yeah.,..i've changed maybe 3 titles....and one that was spelled wrong....lol...

ubtw...congratulations on your 1000th post betsy! well...it's 1114 now...lol...but congratulations!

Vito

Old Jun 30, 2004, 7:15 PM   #36

Thanks, Ito!
Old Jun 30, 2004, 7:17 PM   #37

And my apologies to Amy - I didn't realize I got her name wrong. She and Jenni are two peas in a pod, so it's an honest mistake and since they love each other like sisters, may even be flattered. :-)(I hope I hope I hope). Did I smooth that over OK? :-)
Old Jun 30, 2004, 10:37 PM   #38

oh man...did i miss the "V"? almost every time i post, i almost type "bito" lol...but i catch it and fix it...lol

Vito
Old Jul 1, 2004, 7:01 AM   #39

No, Vito, that was me trying to be clever, referring to your avatar without the "V" that one time. :-)
Old Jul 1, 2004, 8:09 AM   #40

haha....that's right...i forgot about that....man....rushed in photoshop i guess.lol

Vito