Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Jul 5, 2004, 7:57 PM   #1

I hope that you do not mind this intrusion. During my vacation, I took a photo seminar with Ron Reznick. I spent two days learning how to read histograms, the grey scale and processing raw images with PS CS. It was the most envigorating time that I have had in a long time. I have put up some of the images from the seminar at http://www.pbase.com/gmaker/new_images. Any comments or questions about the seminare of my images, please send a private PM. I highly recommend taking one of his seminars if you ever get a chance.

Gil
gmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 6, 2004, 9:10 AM   #2

What a lovely addition to the forum - I'm sure no one minds. Your photos are great - I still love the cooties! Colors are so vibrant in all of these. Thank you for the post, and welcome back! I'm sure your vacation was once-in-a-lifetime and something I'd like to do sometime. :-)
monkey143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2004, 1:44 PM   #3

These photos are a walking, talking ad for Reznick's seminars. They're a fine ad for you, too.
bcoultry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2004, 1:54 PM   #4

Thanks, Barbara and Monkey. I am still reved up over the class. I am now considering buying a Nikon D2H since Rob let me play with his. The difference between that and mine was just incredible. I plan to see if Ron will come back next year fro another class.

Gil
Old Jul 6, 2004, 2:00 PM   #5

Wow - he let you play with his? That's like my hubby getting the chance to play Jerry Douglas' dobro (which he didn't but it'd bea dream come true). Cooooool! :-)
Old Jul 6, 2004, 2:04 PM   #6

Your husband plays a dobro? Now that is cool. I think we may have a lot in common here.

Gil
Old Jul 6, 2004, 3:31 PM   #7

You know what a dobro is?!?! We must have something in common! He bought one of the first Harlows and has a collectible "Dobro" - just got back froma weekend at the Dopyeras (family invented dobro) for a resophonic gathering and is now at a week-long Common Ground camp for dobroand some songwriting. :-)You'll have to bring your Dobro and your new Nikon down for a picnic sometime. :-)