Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Jul 15, 2004, 9:07 AM   #11

LOL at ferny. Does Abby want some ice cream? Betsy sure does. And the chocolate releases seratonin, doesn't it? Not just in women - but in women it also acts as a pain suppressor during certain times during our bodies' cycles. It's the same chemical that's released during a good workout, too, I believe- in men and women - gives you a natural high! :-)
monkey143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2004, 9:18 AM   #12

Oh, you guys! (Now, I'm a pretty science-oriented guy but I guess somewhere along the way I missed out on this piece of trivia - thanks ferny and monkey!)

So... all I have to do is feed my wife some chocolate and....

(hmmm - I put a smiley up above and the stupid jumping guy showed up instead - well, maybe it's more appropriate anyway)
geoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2004, 10:09 AM   #13

You're right about the work out monkey. It's exactly the same stuff. That is why some people get addicted to exercise. Different people release different amounts, so not everyone does get addicted.

Hehe geoffs.

I don't know about Abby wanting some, but Pickles should be wary of 99's. We got one from the ice-cream man that works this area and she was standing underneath my mum staring at her while she was eating it. She was talking to me and then I burst out laughing. I was watching Pickles and saw a blob of ice-cream drop from her 99 and land in Pickle's eye. She didn't even flinch! But every time she blinked she moved it about and made her eye go white. I guess you had to be there to get the full comedic force. It had me in hysterics . :lol:
ferny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2004, 11:10 AM   #14

OMG you guys are halarious! Im literally cracking up on my floor! Hold on while I recover myself........

Ok, better, now I know why I love chocolate during that time. Im not much of a chocolate fan either unless its been slapped between graham crackers and marshmallows. Weird how it acts asa pain suppressor. I tell ya, I put a silly picture up and come out with a health lesson! Rock on!
Jenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2004, 11:18 AM   #15

Sorry for hijacking, Jenni, but it is fun! :-)I am addicted to both - exercise and chocolate. The exercise is probably why I'm not 500 lbs.:-)
Old Jul 15, 2004, 1:11 PM   #16

Tiz okay monkey143! I like reading what you guys say, its funny! lol!

I know! Me too! However, when I exercise, I give myself the excuse of "Oh, I exercised so now I can eat more!" Lol
Jenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2004, 2:24 PM   #17

OMG OMG OMG LMFAO!!!!!! rolling on the floor LMAO. *breathe amy.. breathe...*

"gettin jiggy with it!!!" *bursts out laughing again, wipes tears away from eyes*

Oh this is just too funny.

Yeah I only like chocolate if its melty... come people like it refridgerated.. im like icky man no way....

Well this is all good info haha.. nice nice
discodudette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2004, 2:24 PM   #18

OMG LOL I love hte name of the file Jenni! OMG LOL
Old Jul 15, 2004, 2:29 PM   #19

I like my chocolate melty, too - tho today I got some shavings on my beige pants (KitKat and Mounds miniatures) and they were too melty. NowI have brown blobs on my pants. Our accountant said, "what happened to your pants!?" Ugh.:roll:At least the candy's about gone. :-)
Old Jul 15, 2004, 2:32 PM   #20

Hahah yeah I hate when it gets on your pants.

I do that a lot. But its so worth it when you get to eat the chocolate. Toblerone is the best chocolate EVER in my humble opinion.