Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Aug 14, 2004, 6:12 PM   #1

I am posting this for the photo challenge Reflections. If I have it in the wrong place please tell me.

Scrappy
Attached Images

Scrappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 14, 2004, 9:30 PM   #2

nope you got the right place...but remember to put the challenge title, in the thread name..i got it for you

nice shot great reflection

is she reflecting on reflections?

vito
photosbyvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2004, 3:10 AM   #3

Neither I don't know how and where to post images and how to reduce them to the accepted bytes
Gerard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2004, 12:57 PM   #4

Gerard, if you'll look at the Post at the top of this forum's listing you'll see a list of guidelines for submitting photos in general for the Challenge threads. Also at the top you'll see a posting for the specific challenge with specific requirements as to content of the photo. When you're ready to post, click the button at the top that says "new thread," title it, making sure you include the title of the challenge and whatever you'd like to call your thread, type some text in the text box if you'd like, and then at the bottom of the text block there's a field with a button that says "browse" and under that "the file size should not exceeed 250400 bytes." Make sure the photo you want to upload is smaller than 250k, click the browse button and look on your computer for the photo. When you've selected it through explorer or whatever else you use, click "OK" and you'll come back to the website's form. Click either "preview" or "send" at the bottom and you're on your way. If you do preview first, don't forget to eventually click "send!" :-)

To reduce the photos, open your photo software and do a "save as" to a JPG file. You should be able, from there, to compress or reduce quality to make the photo small enough to post. :-)
monkey143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2004, 3:10 AM   #5

Thanks Monkey, or should I add 143

I'm going to try it this way. It seems I'm a bit clumsy with things in the digital world, but with your clear directions I think I will succeed, otherwiseI come back to you if I may. It's my first digital camera and not quite sure if I'll content with it. There'sa lotto try before finding the correct settings. But as we say, you're never to old to learn new things.
Gerard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2004, 6:51 AM   #6

Gerard, feel free to always ask questions. You're also welcome to click on my name and slide over to "personal message this person" and send me a PM (personal message) if you have any questions that you don't want to post. You'll get the hang of it, and really enjoy it, methinks! :-)
monkey143 is offline   Reply With Quote