Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Sep 9, 2004, 6:36 AM   #1

This is my stab at High Key - I've owned 6 Cutlass's over the years but never one this nice. I have trouble geting in and out.......

Sponsored Links
Old Sep 9, 2004, 7:20 AM   #2

Perfect, Bob! Before the photo loaded, I thought, "Bob's a special-needs person in some way" and couldn't wait to see the car. I suppose being small is a bonus to me here- I probably wouldn't have too much trouble!! :-)

This is a lovely photo, as well as a perfect example, by definition. Predominantly light, good exposure. Very, very nice. :-)
monkey143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2004, 1:54 AM   #3

A buddy of mine had one exactly like that except it was yellow and black. It was way, way too much car for a high senior. It was crazy, scary fast. One of the most beautiful muscle cars I've ever seen, though. He sold it after he had a bad dream about wrecking it one night. To understand better, though, he had a bad wreckour sophmore year in high school and was in the hospital for a couple months before recovering enough to get out, so I guess he had justification for being scared to keep it after that dream. That's a nice photo of a cool model!
Guitarman is offline   Reply With Quote