Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Nov 26, 2004, 1:50 PM   #1

I was trying to reply to a message and I wanted to put in a picture but this is what it says at the bottom:

localized string not found

hmmm, been away too long!

Freida
freidaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 27, 2004, 10:13 AM   #2

Hi Frieda,

Long time, no hear-see.....

I'm not sure exactly what the problem is but just to verify the process... I always post a photo that I'm going to post here, on another service, usually Photobucket or BetterFoto.com. From there you can obtain the URL of the image which you can get by right clicking, select properties and the URL should show up. Higlight / select it all and right click, copy. Now return to Steve's forum and selectReply. A new composition window should open. You can enter any text you wantand at the place where you want the photo to appear, place your cursor there. Then click on the icon that looks like a white square with the blue, red and green dots in it. That opens another small window where you Paste the URL of the image you are posting. If all has gone well to this point, the photo shuold show up in the Roply window. Basically this is the same process as posting a new topic. If you have any other problems with this, let me know, I'm happy to try to help. A Private Message is OK if you'd rather chat off the forum.

Good luck,

Bob (aka rgrotts)
Old Nov 27, 2004, 10:27 AM   #3

It's probably a problem with the forum itself. It is starting to throw up errors now and then.
Give it another go and let us know if it works.
ferny is offline   Reply With Quote