Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Dec 14, 2004, 7:11 PM   #1

My kitty who left home three months ago showed up at my OLD house (the one I moved from almost 2 years ago when I married!). She's back home now, warm and spoiled again.
Attached Images

monkey143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 15, 2004, 3:39 AM   #2

You hear all sorts of odd stories about pets leaving the new house and walking to the old. It's amazing how they find their way there. It's even odder that she took herself off after two years! I'm glad she's back. Although she looks like she could do with a good feed in the third photo. She's so hungry she's eating her own leg. :lol:
Nice idea using the paws there. It's stopped the border from being "just a white border".

On a pet note, just to hijack your thread. Abby and Pickles got spayed yesterday. They now have a nice big plaster on their bellies which I get to rip off later. Mwuhahaha.
ferny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2004, 6:17 AM   #3

Spayed!? Wow - a big day for the doggies in the family! :-) I was just so tickled to have Grizabella back that I was just playing around with the camera. I mean, who really wants to see photos of a cat grooming herself, but the cat's owner? It's like all those grandbaby photos grandparents are so proud of!! I'm glad you let us know what's up in your pet-life. I had been wondering. Is Susie spayed, too?
Old Dec 15, 2004, 8:21 AM   #4

Yup. But that was done by her previous owner.

Whilst I'm here. If anyone has any ideas as to how to keep a Border Collie and a Kelpie calm, quiet and rested can you let me know? :lol:
They get a check up at the vets on Friday then at 2pm in Christmas Eve they get their stitches taken out.
Old Dec 15, 2004, 10:58 AM   #5

nice series betsy

nice to see you're shooting again

i like the paw prints too great idea!

Vito
photosbyvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2004, 11:06 AM   #6

ferny wrote:
Quote:
She's so hungry she's eating her own leg. :lol:
Take a look at photo 2 if you think Photo 3 is bad for weird eating habits!! :lol:I know what you mean - Grizabella's big brother (he went away after I movedand never came back like Grizzy did:sad was neutered many, many years ago and the vet said to keep him calm. You'd think, after having that part of the anatomy removed, Kitty would not have WANTED to jump from the loft to the exposed beams in my vaulted ceiling - or run up the spiral staircase - or play with his toys and jump on the table. Good luck keeping your kids rested during this time of healing. Know that they will not play any more than they feel like - they must be feeling just great! :-)Either that, or they got some really good drugs!

Thanks, Vito - it's good to be back behind the camera! :-)More importantly, just behind the camera for pleasure and playing, instead of a forced family gathering shoot. :-)
Old Dec 15, 2004, 11:14 AM   #7

monkey143 wrote:
Quote:
ferny wrote:
Quote:
She's so hungry she's eating her own leg. :lol:
Take a look at photo 2 if you think Photo 3 is bad for weird eating habits!!
I was too polite to say anything. :lol:
Old Dec 15, 2004, 11:15 AM   #8

I wasn't :lol: