Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Oct 11, 2005, 1:46 PM   #1

Well here goes folks.........my first official challenge post! Cal sent a list of challenges that were suggested by various members over the past few months. There were many interesting ideas and it was difficult to choose.

The one that jumped out at me was "Passion". No explantion came with it so I will put my own together for you.

What I would like to see are shots of something that you are Passionate about. By checking out the incredible photos on this forum and by reading your comments, descriptions and advice, I can tell that we have alot of Passionate people out there.

Your photo can't just be a simple shot of your favourite flower or of a model train. No no no.......it must show why you are Passionate about it and you have to convince the rest of us to be Passionate about the subject as well.You can add a description or a little story to help bring the point accross.

So nothing is off limits as long as you can convince us that you are truly Passionate about the subject. The ONLY guideline that we ask is that there be no nude shots. Yes, you can be passionate about nudity, and if you are, please keep the important parts cleverly covered.

This should bring us not only some wonderful and interesting photos, but will also give us an insight to our friends on the forum.

Have fun!!

Rose
mommy_culleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links