Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Oct 25, 2005, 12:26 AM   #1

Like Rose (Mommy_Culleton) said, this is my first venture in the arena of challenges.

This week's challenge is "Performers".

Take a photo of a performer doing their thing. The performer can be a celebrity, professional, family member, street amateur performer, even your family pet. The dictionary defines, to perform, as, "To give an exhibition of artistic skill by acting, singing or playing a musical instrument." I believe you shouldn't restrict yourself only to these performing arts.

As usual, if you decide to take this challenege,a critical eye will be cast for photos that capture the essence of what the performer is doing. The 'performance' should of course exhibit some element of drama, motivation, skill, etc.

To start off, here are a few examples of some performers at work.

Remember to title your e-mail with the opening word "Performers" folowed by a brief description. If you have EXIF info, that would also be appreciated.

Have fun, Good hunting...

selvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 25, 2005, 12:36 PM   #2

Nice shots, Selvin. I would like to hear that group in the first picture. Was it anywhere near where we were on Oahu?

Regarding the second shot, I never thought of surfers being performers but I guess they are, even if they are only doing it for themselves.

Cal
calr is offline   Reply With Quote