Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Feb 6, 2006, 7:17 PM   #1

I'm going to get lambasted for this. I am stepping outside the box for my own challenge! I have shown this photo to many people and they all thought the same thing, the negative is reversed. Although this is a scanned 35mm negative, the negative is oriented correctly.

Originally, there was a brick building in the empty lot in the foreground. It had the Coca-Cola sign painted on the back of it. Then the building which you see in the photo was built up against the brick building. A couple years ago, the foreground brick building was torn down, revealing what you see here. Over the years after the second building was built, the surface of the brick and the painted sign imprinted onto the newer building. This is the imprint left after the brick building was demolished.

If I get too much flack for posting this here, I will move it to the funny photos forum. It is an oddity of architecture and building construction but an accidental one.

Cal

calr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 7, 2006, 5:50 AM   #2

It's a building, therefore architecture andit's odd, thats for certain. The largest "block" print I've ever seen......awesome.....BNM
Old Feb 7, 2006, 3:14 PM   #3

thank you for posting, this is something special, something you´d expect on a print/prepress/art blog!
pixelstuff is offline   Reply With Quote