Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Mar 2, 2006, 12:26 PM   #1

Now this is a bit unusual, but I thought I share it anyway.

I had rice pudding for lunch today and it (the rice pudding) was very hot when served so while talking with my wife sitting in the kittchen I absent-minded "spread" it out on the plate so it would cool down faster.

For some unknown reason I formed these circles and when I realized it I jumped and got my cam (leaving my wife with a very puzzled look in the middle of the conversation) and took this for you

Not sure if it meets the challenge (personally I think yes - all kind of circles was what you asked for) but it is good for a smile at least.

Have fun
thkn777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 2, 2006, 12:30 PM   #2

Personally, I'm not a fan of rice pudding, but then again, that's not what the challenge is all about.

This is very creative even though it violates one of the commandments my mother laid down, "Don't play with your food."

I think I'd place it in the Crop Circle category.

Well done.

selvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2006, 3:52 PM   #3

Well, let's try this again. The first time I tried replying to this post, my computer went bonkers. I think it is because I sat on the shift key too long and XP tried to enable the accessibility features. Anyway, a reboot fixed it.

I, also, don't like rice pudding but that has nothing to do with this photo. I like it and think it fits the challenge very well. When I first saw the photo, I thought it was oatmeal which I like.

As far as playing with your food is concerned, I'll look the other way. What did your wife have to say when you returned with the camera and told her what you were doing?

Cal
calr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2006, 4:01 PM   #4

Looks like a good rice pudding hmmm!!!8)
Boily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2006, 5:21 PM   #5

As a major fan of both rice pudding and photography, I give this image two thumbs, way up. Reminds me of my Swedish grandma's homemade rice pudding. And the cinnamon swirls...yowza!