Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Biweekly Shoot Out

Old Mar 5, 2006, 10:54 AM   #1

Some days ago I posted the rice pudding picture for the "circles" challenge and Calr asked what my wife said when I rushed out of the kittchen to grab my cam and take the photo.

Well - I explained it to her and at first she didn't believe it, then I showed her the forum and we enjoyed nearly half an hour looking at the different posted pics from this and former challenges and I really feel it did something good for the two of us - one more "secret" unveiled why her husband sits on the computer

Ah well - I hope this is enough answer for you Calr

Anyway - it was my wife which noticed the many many circles you can see on our kittchen table when we prepared breakfast, so the credit for the picture really goes mainly to her .

Circles can be seen almost everywhere if you look at the table from a birds view: not only the cups and bowls, but the rolls are round this time too... the eggs and egg-cups, the jam jars, even the slats have circles as a contour.

Have fun!
thkn777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 5, 2006, 7:03 PM   #2

And one little lens cap in the corner, nice looking breakfast there. You may want to edit what you called your dearly beloved in that first line before you show her the post.:blah:

Nice colorful shot!
GoCubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2006, 8:01 PM   #3

An excellent photo with lots of circles, good color, and good composition. When I saw the title, I fully expected to see a bowl of Cheerios!

Good work!

Cal

calr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2006, 8:29 PM   #4

Omigoosh, it's an attack of the circles. Circles here, circles there, circles everywhere.

Very cute layout. I'm afraid to ask if those are bowls of Post cereal. Just joking.

Aloha
selvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2006, 11:33 AM   #5

@GoCubs
Thanks for the hint, I corrected the typo!

The glasses with the fresh squeezed orange juice are missing on the picture (would be three more circles ) then it would be almost perfect - but I was a bit lazy that morning.

@All
Thanks for the nice comments! As for the colors - yes, I too like the colors. Our kittchen is really a place to meet and talk and have a good time AND to eat and I like it that way - it was one thing I especially cared for when we built the house

@Selvin
The bowls? Just your average Cornflakes - I need a good amount of sweet things in the morning and my daughter usually likes the idea of some cornflakes too. You can clearly see which place is mine as I prefer them "crunchy" so I add the milk at the very last moment

(Oh well - now I am hungry)
Old Mar 8, 2006, 12:06 PM   #6

@Calr
Ah! Now I got it! Cheerios! These special cornflakes you mean, looking like rings... in different colors... nono - I don't like them

Someone else has to pick up that idea and deliver a photo!

calr wrote:
Quote:
An excellent photo with lots of circles, good color, and good composition. When I saw the title, I fully expected to see a bowl of Cheerios!

Good work!

Cal