Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Dec 31, 2006, 2:13 AM   #1

Hi All!

I'm glad i found this website, love the info!!

I bought a Canon 400D SLR and in my opinion it is a great camera. I just have one tiny bit of a complaint, "shutter noise!" Not too bad, but animals like rhinos are very sensitive to even that! But other than that, brilliant cam!

I have a few photies that i shot for practice and would like you to have a look at them. Most of my pictures are taken outside (being in South Africa, a lot of sunny days...)

Any positive/negative criticism is appreciated seeing that i'm a rookie-in-training! :-)

Thnx a mil!

AdrianLloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 31, 2006, 10:36 AM   #2

Hey AdrianLloyd.

I am taking a look at your gallery right now, and I must say I would kill to have wildlife like that in my local area:blah:

You have some excellent shots in there, the ones that stand out to me are the blue and red beetle, the mountain landscape to the left of that beetle, the strange bird that looks like it glaring, and the lion eating. Excellent shooting!

The shots do seem a tad less sharp than they could be, although I'm thinking that is probably a result of them being shrunk down to put on the web.

Thanks for sharing!
Morag2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2006, 6:39 PM   #3

Hey Morag2

Thanks for your reply! I think i am lucky to have nature-at-its-best in my back yard. Thank you for your motivation, it helps!

Now, to you and everyone in the forum, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!:-)

More posts to come...

Friendly greetings,

AdrianLloyd is offline   Reply With Quote